Thursday, April 22, 2010

Walgreens and hobos

Yesterday I decided that I wanted to go to Walgreens....why? I have no idea. Well after pulling into a perfectly close parking spot I noticed a man standing outside the door asking people for money. First let me mention that I decided to wear a dress that day...it was summery outside and I thought it would be a good idea. Ok, so I got out of my car and tried to not make eye contact with the man. Something about being in a dress, alone and on the wrong side of town scares me....just a little. As soon as I walk towards the door the man says "Oooooh girl thats da best thing you done by wearing that dress...you look very fashionable and classy!" I almost burst out laugh but the wording this man used....the only answer I could muster was a "thanks..." When I left the store he was gone but I still laughed as I walked out. I decided it would be fun to call Liz and tell her my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment