Monday, April 19, 2010

Lunch and "The Happening"


Today was utterly magical! Liz promptly texted me at 10am this morning. "Hey Buttercup!" You know how best friends have those random nick names for each other...well we must have been very hungry when we came up with this one...or PMSing... Either way I reply and we casually talk about our day and what we were doing. The topic of hunger came up.... Me on the verge of salting my arm. Liz simply responds "Well at least its not your toes"...suddenly we make the choice to go to lunch..where?? Chilies. We get to our table and our server comes over...both of us look up and with wide eye we are frozen and surprised to see M. Night Shyamalan serving us lunch. (Ok......so maybe not the real director/writer, but if I was M. Nights mother I would not be able to tell a difference.) Fascinated by this man's close resemblance to M. Night both of us took our time ordering. For me a salad, Liz a burger. After a half a head of lettuce and a burger with an entire pickle on it we leave the Chilies still contemplating asking the waiter for his autograph...just in case...


No comments:

Post a Comment